SPORTS PROFILE S.D. WOMEN’S COLLEGE, RAJGANGPUR
1. The college has a Social Service Guild, the funds of which are utilised for
financial help to deserving poor students.
2. Each student of the college contributes the annual subscription at the time of admission towards the Guild fund.
3. The work of the Guild is managed by a Committee consissting of the following members.
(i) Principal, who controls the fund of the Guilds
(ii) An executive Committee.
4. The Executive Committee shall consist of:
(a) President-Princiapal, (Ex-officio)
(b) Vice-President-One member of the staff nominated by the Principal
(c) Secretary and Assistant Secretary elected from among the Students at the time of college general election.
(d) Class representatives elected by the students through the way the Principal determines.
5. The Secretary shall convene the Executive Committee meeting of the S. S.G. He shall record the proceedings of all meetings. The Asst. Secretary shall assist the secretary in the discharge of his duties. In the absence of the Secretary, the Asst. Secretary will do the work of the Secretary.
6. The Executive Committee will recommend to the Principal every year the names of needy and deserving students who might receive aid from the Guild Fund.
7. The poor and deserving students receive help form S.S.G. for a period of twelve months.
8. The Principal shall be the final authority in all maters relating to the Guild.
|Sl No.||Description||PDF Download|
Annual Sports Report 2020-21
Annual Sports Report 2021-22
Annual Sports Report 2022-23